“Discover Dr Marilyn Glenville’s 3-month ‘Boost Your Fertility’ plan that will help you to get pregnant faster.”
“I have had a positive pregnancy test… I would never have got this far if it wasn’t for you.”
– Yasmin M
“After three miscarriages I went on to give birth to a beautiful son and have since had another one. “
– Mrs S
When you’ve made up your mind to have a baby, you don’t want to have to wait months or even years. But 1 in 3 couples today have trouble conceiving.
To improve your chances of getting pregnant and staying pregnant, read this book – the definitive one-stop resource for couples who want to have a healthy pregnancy as soon as possible.
Written by the UK ‘s leading expert in women’s health, who has helped countless couples to achieve a healthy pregnancy, this unique book draws on the very latest research to show how a tailor-made plan of action can maximise your chances of conception.
In this ground breaking book Dr Glenville unravels the science, dispels myths and rumours about fertility.
Inside you will discover:
- Self-help strategies for both women and men to boost fertility
- Why some couples take longer or find it harder to conceive
- What is the best diet and which supplements to take to maximise your chances of getting pregnant
- How to predict ovulation and the best time to have sex for conception
- How stress, smoking, drinking and other lifestyle factors may impact on your ability to conceive
- Which fertility tests and treatments are best for you – if you need them
- How to improve your chances for successful IVF
- How to prevent miscarriage
“The results have been outstanding and I’m sure this integrated approach is the way forward in patient care. Marilyn’s books are always easy to read, informative and very practical. This book is no exception. “
– Mr Yehudi Gordon MB, Bch, MD, FRCOG, Consultant gynaecologist and obstetrician
Eight Steps to Fertility: Dr Marilyn Glenville’s Three-month boost-your-fertility Plan
Using this book
Step 1: Your Diet
Step 2: Changing your Lifestyle
Step 3: Fertility-boosting supplements
Step 4: Eliminate environmental and occupational hazards
Step 5: Screening for infections
Step 6: Getting the timing right
Step 7: Fertility tests
Step 8: Assisted conception
The Female Anatomy
The Male Anatomy
Tests by Post
Clinic contact details
“So, if you would like to improve your chances of getting pregnant and staying pregnant you should send for this book now.”
If you would like to learn more about getting pregnant naturally then please visit the Pregnancy information page.
Getting Pregnant Faster is published by Kyle Cathie Limited
Other best selling health books by Dr Marilyn Glenville: