Dr Marilyn Glenville Talks and Events
Please click on a link below to jump to the relevant information about an upcoming event:
Champneys Menopause Day / Weekend retreat
Natural Solutions to the Menopause and Prevention of Osteoporosis
Are you worried about the menopause, concerned about the side effects of HRT and want to learn how to prevent and treat osteoporosis naturally? If so you will want to spend this retreat with the UK’s leading nutritionist Dr Marilyn Glenville PhD, author of 13 internationally bestselling books including Natural Solutions to the Menopause and Osteoporosis – how to prevent, treat and reverse it and has a number of clinics based in Harley Street in London, Tunbridge Wells in Kent and Dublin, Cork and Dublin in Ireland.
Come to this retreat to learn how to boost your energy, improve health, eliminate night sweats and hot flushes, vaginal dryness, mood swings, headaches, aching joints and increase your sex drive. Is soya good or bad? Find out the truth about ‘natural’ bioidentical hormones like progesterone.
Either come along to the one day workshop or make a weekend of it! Details of both options below:
One Day Workshop, 9am-6pm includes:
• Arrival from 9am on Saturday 4th August 2018
• Healthy buffet lunch
• 3 Talks from Dr Marilyn Glenville PhD on:
• What happens to our bodies at the menopause
• A 7 step hormone balancing eating plan. What to eat and what to avoid.
• What are the best vitamins, minerals and herbs to take – before, during and after the menopause
• How to know which supplements are a waste of money
• What is osteoporosis and how to test for it including information on testing bone turnover
• What is the best diet for prevention and management of osteoporosis – find out which dairy foods could be making your bone health worse
• The truth about HRT and bioidentical hormones. What you haven’t been fold and what you need to know
• Top tips for slowing down the ageing process
• Which exercise is best for osteoporosis
• What tests should be having at this stage in your life
• Use of facilities
• Access to up to 20 different classes per day*
• Complimentary robe hire and flip flops
• Depart by 6pm
Enjoy all the above plus a luxury 2 night stay:
• Arrival from 2pm on Friday 3rd August 2018
• 2 nights accommodation
• 2 Nutritious three course dinners, 2 buffet breakfasts & 2 buffet lunches
• Depart by 4pm from resort (room by 11 am)
Day Retreat: £135
Weekend Retreat: £499
Places are limited so advise booking early to avoid disappointment.
Champneys Tring, Chesham Road Wigginton, Hertfordshire, HP23 6HX
- Day Retreat: Saturday 4th August 2018: 9am – 6pm
- Weekend Retreat: Friday 3rd – Sunday 5th 2018
Dr Marilyn Glenville Talk on The Seven Most Important Steps You Can Make To Improve Your Physical And Mental Health Naturally
Special Savings on Advance Ticket Prices – Limit Tickets Available
Sat 15th September 10am – 12.30pm – Improve Your Physical And Mental Health
The Seven Most Important Steps You Can Make To Improve Your Physical And Mental Health Naturally
Come to this talk and find out how to use food, vitamins and minerals to increase your energy, eliminate mood swings, improve your memory, reduce stress, improve your immune function, balance hormones and lose weight, without dieting.
Here Dr Glenville will give you simple practical tips that you can start using straightaway in your life to help you feel better and in good health both now and in the future.
In this talk you will discover everything you need to know about:
• What foods to eat and what to avoid to keep you feeling healthy and well
• How you can slow down the ageing clock
• How what you eat can decrease your risk of cancer especially breast cancer
• How you can improve your mental health and reduce your risk of Alzheimer’s and dementia
• What vitamin, minerals and herbs you should be taking and which ones are a waste of money
• How to keep your hormones in balance no matter what age you are
• What tests are useful to get you back into good health now and to work on prevention
Please note, there are only a limited number of seats so book now to avoid missing out.
Shoreham Community Centre, Pond Road, Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex, BN43 5WU
- Saturday 15th Sep 2018: 10am – 12.30pm
Exclusive International Nutrition & Wellbeing Retreats with Dr Marilyn Glenville PhD
Natural Solutions to Menopause
This idyllic international retreat, being hosted on the beautiful island of Majorca is for you if:
You are plagued with menopausal symptoms and concerns which may include:
– Raging hot sweats, day and night (like you want to rip all of your clothes off and roll in snow)
– Inexplicable fatigue
– Mood swings like it’s PMS all over again
– Loss of libido, not helped by vaginal dryness
– Worries about osteopenia and osteoporosis
– Weight gain, especially around the middle
– HRT. Yes or no?
– If not HRT, then is there anything you can take which might alleviate your symptoms?
– What is bio-identical hormone therapy and is it a good thing or not?
– Soya. Is it a good thing or a bad thing?
Being menopausal can be a complex time for many women. Not only are there the physical symptoms, listed above, which may also include unpredictable bouts of heavy bleeding, but it literally is the “change” of life. It can be a mournful time. A passing of youth, of fertility. A signifier of a move from youth to old age. Women can feel less attractive and may be concerned that they will no longer be visually or sexually appealing.
These are all aspects of the menopause that Dr Marilyn Glenville and her team of personally-mentored, skilled and empathetic nutritionists completely understand – and some have experienced themselves. They know that if you feel better physically then you will feel better mentally and emotionally, too.
55 is the new 35! There’s no reason why, just because you have reached the menopause, you should pop on your slippers and take up knitting. You have so much more life to live, so much to give to yourself and your loved ones. The great news is, you can arise like a phoenix out of the ashes of your old self and arise, more vigorous, energetic, healthy and yes, sexy, than ever before.
Interested in finding out more?
• 3 nights half board stay in the delightful and unique cliff top Hotel Bonsol, nestled amid pine trees in the Moorish village of Illetas, just 5 miles from central Palma in Mallorca
• No two of its spacious bedrooms and suites are alike. Each has its own charm as well as a private bathroom, balcony or terrace and all the other facilities you would expect from a 4-Star Plus hotel
• Breathtaking sea views overlooking Palma bay
• The state-of-the-art spa offers a whole host of the latest treatments for beauty, face and body. Treat yourself – you will be spoiled for choice
• Keep in shape in the heated pool, fitness room, sauna and Turkish bath or have a game of squash or tennis
• Delicious, nutritious meals prepared especially for you by the hotel’s gourmet restaurant
This Luxury Wellbeing Retreat includes…
• 2 half day lectures with me during which you will learn everything you need to know about addressing menopause symptoms naturally
• A cookery demo with Glenville Nutrition team members
• Double/twin room with seating on either a balcony or a terrace
• Half board accommodation including a full English breakfast buffet in the conservatory and dinner in the Hotel Bonsol’s elegant restaurant
• Free access to a heated pool, tennis and squash courts, fitness room, sauna, Turkish bath, Thalassotherapy and more
• Spa credit voucher
• Twice daily yoga or Pilates classes
• A free beauty box filled with chemical-free, natural health and beauty products
• Unique and exclusive opportunity to have your own, private, one-to-one consultation with Dr Glenville or one of her team, to be booked separately
Then this is the Wellbeing Retreat for you. You will finally get relief from troublesome menopausal symptoms (which are all quite curable, by the way) and be supercharged into the next exciting phase of your life.
Hotel Bon Sol Resort & Spa, Paseo de Illetas, 30, 07181 Illetas, Islas Baleares, Spain
- Thursday 18th – Sunday 21st October 2018
Mind Body Spirit Festival – Birmingham
Balancing Your Hormones
Come to this talk and find out how to increase your energy, eliminate mood swings, get rid of cravings, improve your memory, reduce anxiety, tension and irritability and lose weight without dieting. Find out how to get rid of PMS, balancing hormones to help with endometriosis, fibroids, menopause and PCOS and reducing your risk of breast cancer. Learn what vitamins, minerals and herbs you should be taking and how to know which ones are a waste of money.
NEC, National Exhibition Centre, North Ave, Marston Green, Birmingham B40 1NT
- Friday 2nd November 2018 – 1.15pm – 2.45pm (1.5 hour Workshop)
Fertility Show, London
Balancing Your Hormones
Boost fertility and prevent miscarriage with nutrition
Find out how nutrition can help you get pregnant and also prevent miscarriages. Come to this talk to discover the best diet, supplements and lifestyle factors to maximise your chances of getting, and staying, pregnant. How also to improve your chances for a successful IVF and how nutrition can help if you have been diagnosed with an immunological problem.
Olympia London Exhibition Centre, Olympia Central hall, Level 2, London, W14 8UX
- Saturday 3rd November: 1.30pm – 2.15pm Boost fertility and prevent miscarriage with nutrition
- Sunday 4th November: 1.30pm – 2.15pm Boost fertility and prevent miscarriage with nutrition