Dr Marilyn Glenville, the UK’s leading nutritionist specialising in women’s health, gives you all the information you need about Alzheimer’s and other types of dementia.
Dementia, including Alzheimer’s, is one of the world’s most feared conditions – especially among over 45s – and it’s not hard to see why. Globally some 30 million people are losing their memories to this devastating disease of the brain – and every four minutes someone new learns that they have it.
Inside you will discover:
- The No. 1 diet tip to help protect your brain
- What is the difference between Alzheimer’s and other types of dementia?
- How making the wrong food choices are harmful to your brain health – no matter what age you are
- Which supplements can help improve and boost your brain function
- What lifestyle factors you should avoid and include to help improve your memory
- The most important tests to take to show if you have any deficiencies or imbalances that could be affecting your memory and concentration
- An easy questionnaire to determine if you are headed towards Alzheimer’s
Part One: Understanding Dementia
Chapter 1 – Understanding your memory
Chapter 2 – Diagnosing dementia
Chapter 3 – What is Alzheimer’s?
Chapter 4 – Are you at risk?
Chapter 5 – Drug treatments
Chapter 6 – Step 1 (a): Your diet
Chapter 7 – Step 1 (b): Sugar and your brain health
Chapter 8 – Step 2: Nutritional supplements
Chapter 9 – Step 3: Exercise
Chapter 10 – Step 4: Stress and sleep
Chapter 11 – Step 5: Your environment
Chapter 12 – Step 6: Brain training
Chapter 13 – Step 7: Testing, testing…
Conclusion: And finally…
So if you want to know everything there is about Alzheimer’s and other types of dementia as well as how to eliminate and prevent short term memory loss, no matter what age you are, then send for this book now
Other best selling health books by Dr Marilyn Glenville:
"Natural Alternatives to Dieting"
"Natural Solutions for Dementia and Alzheimer's"
"Natural Solutions to Menopause"
"Osteoporosis - How to Prevent, Treat and Reverse it"
"The Natural Health Bible for Women"
"Healthy Eating for the Menopause"
"The Nutritional Health Handbook for Women"