How to relieve the symptoms of IBS and heal your digestive system.
One in five people are affected by Irritable Bowel Syndrome. If you are one of them, then you know that the medical profession can do little to relieve this distressing condition. Luckily, help is at hand. Leading nutritionist Dr Marilyn Glenville, PhD, has applied her many years of clinical experience to bring you a lasting solution. Full of practical nutritional advice, as well as suggestions for ways to help tackle emotional wellbeing, this brilliant book offers the vital support that you need.
Inside you will discover:
- What IBS actually is and how it is diagnosed
- Your medical treatment options – what’s helpful and what isn’t
- Nutritional tests to help you pinpoint the cause of your IBS
- How to identify potential trigger foods and how to eat to beat IBS
- Which supplements and herbs can help ease your discomfort
- The impact of your emotions and stress – and how to counteract them
- Natural Solutions to many common digestive problems including bloating, flatulence, burping, indigestion, heartburn, constipation and diarrhoea
Don’t let IBS rule your life. Follow Marilyn’s guidance and simple step-by-step 7-day diet and healthy-living plan and relieve your IBS symptoms – for good.
Based on 30 years experience in her clinics, this tailor-made programme doesn’t just focus on the symptoms but looks at the causes and takes a holistic, natural approach. And although it is proven to be effective on its own, Marilyn also lays out the medical options so you can make an informed decision the most effective treatment for you.
Part one: IBS
Chapter 1 – What is IBS?
Chapter 2 – Diagnosing IBS
Chapter 3 – Your Medical Options
Chapter 4 – Nutritional Tests
Part two: Natural Solutions to IBS
Chapter 5 – Eating to Beat IBS
Chapter 6 – How to Use Supplements and Herbs
Chapter 7 – Stress, Emotions and Exercise
Chapter 8 – Common Digestive Problems
Chapter 9 – Testing, Testing
Chapter 10 – The ‘Lose-your-belly’ (and ‘Find-your-waist’) Plan of Action
Chapter 11 – Staying Slim and Healthy
"So, if you would like to improve your chances of relieving the symptoms of IBS for good you should send for this book now."
Natural Solutions to IBS is published by MacMillan
Other best selling health books by Dr Marilyn Glenville: