“How to Stay healthy through the Menopause and Prevent Osteoporosis”
What readers of Natural Alternatives to HRT say:
- “All hot flushes have gone… I would like to thank you very much for your extremely informative book.” Mrs L, London
- “I have started to read the book and find it fascinating, it’s absolutely brilliant!” Mrs B, Cornwall
- “Delighted with the book – it has changed my life, thank you.” Ms K, County Durham
- “This book is a must. Highly recommended.” Your Family
Packed with new information, you will find everything you need to know about:
- How to eliminate night sweats, hot flushes, vaginal dryness, weight gain, mood swings, headaches, aching joints, as well as improve your sex drive … without drugs or HRT.
- Which tests, supplements, herbs and diet will help you through the menopause.
- How natural is Natural Progesterone – is it safe? Does it increase the risk of breast cancer?
- Phytoestrogen supplements (soya and red clover) – are they effective and are they safe? (The answers may shock you).
- Mammograms – are they safe? Should you have one? What are the risks?
Menopausal self help guide
What is the menopause?
What are the symptoms of the menopause?
What is Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)?
‘Natural’ progesterone – why this is not the answer either
Best nutrition for the menopause
The New Natural Alternatives to HRT
What is osteoporosis?
Your breasts at the menopause
Your heart at the menopause
How to control your weight and your mood
The benefits exercise and sex at the menopause
Tests at the menopause
Menopause meal plans
So, if you are worried about the menopause, concerned about the possible side effects of
HRT and want to prevent osteoporosis, naturally, then you should
send for this book now.
If you would like to learn more about controlling the symptoms of the menopause and preventing osteoporosis naturally, then please visit The New Natural Alternatives to HRT information page.
The New The New Natural Alternatives to HRT is published by Kyle Cathie Limited
Other best selling health books by Dr Marilyn Glenville: