The book for every woman who cares about her healthThe Nutritional Health Handbook for Women tells you everything you need to know about the most effective ways to treat all aspects of your health naturally.Top nutritional therapist and women’s health expert Dr Marilyn Glenville believes that many female health problems are caused by incorrect nutrition and can be dramatically improved through simple changes to your diet and lifestyle.Based on 20 years of clinical experience and research, her approach is proven, highly successful and non-invasive.
Inside you will discover:
- Practical day-to-day advice to help you improve your health naturally
- How to treat painful and heavy periods, vaginal infections, cystitis, breast problems, endometriosis, polycystic ovaries, infertility, the menopause and many other symptoms and conditions without the use of surgery or drugs
- Which tests, supplements, herbs and nutrition you should use for the best results
- How to prevent your condition from recurring
- The facts you need to know about orthodox, complementary and nutritional medicine and how to decide which treatment is best for you
- Reassuring and proven advice on all aspects of women’s hormonal health
The Foundation of Good health
Nutrition and lifestyle
Using natural medicine
A woman’s body
Testing your health
Women’s Health Problems
The Menstrual Cycle
Polycystic ovary syndrome
Infections and Other problems
Cyclical breast problems
Preventing of breast cancer
Problems in pregnancy
So if you want to learn how to take control of your own health and at the same time find out what choices are available to you both medically and naturally, then you should send for this book now.
If you would like to find out more about how to improve your health generally or you want to find out more about a specific health problem then please visit Women’s general health problems information page.
The Nutritional Health Handbook for Women is published by Piatkus Books
Other best selling health books by Dr Marilyn Glenville: