- Clinic home
- Problems we cover
- Nutritional Consultation
- Infertility Miscarriage
Problems we can help with:
Through nutrition the vast majority of women’s health problems can be alleviated or in many cases eliminated altogether. Improved nutrition and simple lifestyle changes have been repeatedly shown in scientific research to support the health of all the important functions of your body. When you follow a healthier lifestyle you naturally become healthier and we can help you through these improvements.
Problems we can help you with include:
- Menopause and Osteoporosis
- Infertility and Miscarriage
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Chronic fatigue
- Period problems and PMS
- Weight management
- Digestive problems and food intolerance
Getting to the route of the problem…
In the clinics we use a number of tests to find the cause of your problem. These can be very different from what your doctor may use as the tests are designed to look at nutritional factors that may be affecting your health. Tests used include:
- Digestive Stool Analysis – to check for digestion and absorption, the presence of hidden yeasts, bacterial infections and parasites, the balance of ‘good’ to ‘bad’ bacteria in the gut.
- Mineral Analysis Test through a hair analysis– to test for deficiencies of calcium, magnesium, zinc, copper, selenium, manganese and chromium together with the levels of heavy toxic metals including mercury, aluminium, lead, cadmium and arsenic to help with infertility, menopause, osteoporosis, miscarriage, children’s health etc.
- Bone scanning for evaluating the risk of osteoporosis.
- Body fat assessment.
- Food allergy tests.
- Leaky gut test – to check whether food molecules are escaping through the gut wall and setting up an immune system reaction. This test is important if you have food allergies, rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn’s or ulcerative colitis.
- Female Hormone Profile – a test using saliva to track the female hormones over a cycle to find out where the imbalances are occurring.
- Candida test – to check for yeast (Candida) overgrowth.
- Oestrogen metabolism test – this test measures the ratio of ‘good’ to ‘bad’ oestrogens which can either encourage or inhibit breast cancer.
Plus many more lab tests which are offered depending on your particular problem and what is needed to help get you back into good health The Dr Marilyn Glenville Clinic uses a number of well established scientific laboratories which have been chosen for their state of the art testing facilities and with whom we have worked with for many years.
Test results are known within two to four weeks, depending on the particular test.
To book an appointment – either face to face or by telephone please click here