Now you can dramatically increase your chances of getting pregnant, staying pregnant and having a healthy baby
A one day workshop with Dr Marilyn Glenville PhD
Every couple wants to have a healthy baby and science has shown that if a couple gets themselves healthy before they actually conceive they have a greater chance of having a healthy baby. One in six couples finds it difficult to conceive and a quarter of women can experience a miscarriage. This workshop will give you practical advice on how to increase your chances of becoming pregnant. What to do to prevent a miscarriage.Which vitamins and minerals are vital for fertility and optimum health before, during and after pregnancy and how to increase the success rate of IVF treatments.
At this workshop you will also discover:
- A breakthrough approach to overcoming infertility
- A simple and effective four month pre-conception plan, covering important tests, supplements and dietary advice that will increase your chances of conceiving
- Practical step by step advice on how you can prepare your body for a successful conception and alleviate any current health problems
- What you should and shouldn’t eat to help you conceive
- How to increase your success rate of IVF and IUI treatments
When you attend this workshop you will also be given a personalised three month supplement programme designed specifically for you. This will help correct any vitamin and mineral deficiencies you may have and help get your body back into balance.
Women of all ages are inspired by Marilyn’s unique presentation. Her vitality and engaging style is both stimulating and informative. Dr Marilyn Glenville PhD is an international speaker and best selling author of “Natural Alternatives to Dieting” and“The Nutritional Health Handbook for Women/Book”. She is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine, former Chair of the nutrition Council, and a member of the Nutrition Society. She is also a regular contributor to TV, radio and the press and specialises in the natural approach to female hormone problems.