Weight (overweight and underweight) can affect fertility for both men and women. This week you will find out the best way to lose weight, which is very important if you are going for IVF and have been told that your BMI must be under 30 before you can have the procedure.
This is because being overweight not only affects natural conception but also the success rates of IVF and ICSI.
If you’re underweight, that’s a problem too, which will also be addressed. Of course, no weight loss plan would be complete without exercise so you will learn how you can devise an effective plan for both yourself and your partner.
PCOS will also be covered this week because it can make you overweight – it doesn’t always, but it can.
Click on the video below to get started. You can make the video full screen by clicking the button with four diagnoal arrows on it, located on the right hand side of the video control bar.
How to get pregnent videos
Please click on the link below to view the video for that topic
- Getting Started - Your Diet and why it’s so important
- Supplements – Which To Take And Avoid To Maximise Your Chances of Pregnancy
- Testing Testing - Which Tests To Take – And If You Need Them
- Cookery Demos - How to Cook Foods That Can Help Boost Your Fertility
- Environmental and Occupational Hazards – And How To Avoid Them
- Q&A Session
- Female Hormone Imbalances - And What You Can Do About Them
- It’s All In The Timing
- Stress And Emotions – Practical Tips For Getting Them Under Control
- Assisted Conception ( IUI, IVF, ICSI)
- Weight And Fertility Issues For Men And Women
- Plan Of Action!