This week I will cover a number of problems that may be affecting your fertility including luteal phase defect, fibroids, and endometriosis.
Even if you don’t have one of these particular problems you will find this week’s session interesting because it will cover how you can use your food, supplements and herbs to get your hormones back in balance.
This week is extremely relevant for every woman suffering with infertility issues, and especially for those with an irregular cycle or PMS.
Click on the video below to get started. You can make the video full screen by clicking the button with four diagnoal arrows on it, located on the right hand side of the video control bar.
How to get pregnent videos
Please click on the link below to view the video for that topic
- Getting Started - Your Diet and why it’s so important
- Supplements – Which To Take And Avoid To Maximise Your Chances of Pregnancy
- Testing Testing - Which Tests To Take – And If You Need Them
- Cookery Demos - How to Cook Foods That Can Help Boost Your Fertility
- Environmental and Occupational Hazards – And How To Avoid Them
- Q&A Session
- Female Hormone Imbalances - And What You Can Do About Them
- It’s All In The Timing
- Stress And Emotions – Practical Tips For Getting Them Under Control
- Assisted Conception ( IUI, IVF, ICSI)
- Weight And Fertility Issues For Men And Women
- Plan Of Action!