Timing is crucial when planning a pregnancy. Whilst it may seem like many people fall pregnant at the drop of a hat, there is actually only a small window of opportunity each month when you are fertile.
This week you’ll learn the answers to questions like: how often should you have intercourse? How do you know when you are ovulating? Is it worth your while charting your cycle? Do ovulation kits work?
During this session, I will also cover how age affects both male and female fertility and that for women although you cannot change how many eggs you have (your ovarian reserve) you can change the quality of your eggs. For men you can change both the quantity and quality.
Click on the video below to get started. You can make the video full screen by clicking the button with four diagnoal arrows on it, located on the right hand side of the video control bar.
How to get pregnent videos
Please click on the link below to view the video for that topic
- Getting Started - Your Diet and why it’s so important
- Supplements – Which To Take And Avoid To Maximise Your Chances of Pregnancy
- Testing Testing - Which Tests To Take – And If You Need Them
- Cookery Demos - How to Cook Foods That Can Help Boost Your Fertility
- Environmental and Occupational Hazards – And How To Avoid Them
- Q&A Session
- Female Hormone Imbalances - And What You Can Do About Them
- It’s All In The Timing
- Stress And Emotions – Practical Tips For Getting Them Under Control
- Assisted Conception ( IUI, IVF, ICSI)
- Weight And Fertility Issues For Men And Women
- Plan Of Action!