This week will confront stress head-on. You will learn how it can affect fertility and also what you can do to help yourself to manage stress and your emotions.
We will look at the choices you have, and what other therapies may be useful in helping you relax.
After all, stress is one of the reasons 1 out of 3 people have trouble getting pregnant. These stress-relieving techniques will also help you go through everyday life as well.
Click on the video below to get started. You can make the video full screen by clicking the button with four diagnoal arrows on it, located on the right hand side of the video control bar.
How to get pregnent videos
Please click on the link below to view the video for that topic
- Getting Started - Your Diet and why it’s so important
- Supplements – Which To Take And Avoid To Maximise Your Chances of Pregnancy
- Testing Testing - Which Tests To Take – And If You Need Them
- Cookery Demos - How to Cook Foods That Can Help Boost Your Fertility
- Environmental and Occupational Hazards – And How To Avoid Them
- Q&A Session
- Female Hormone Imbalances - And What You Can Do About Them
- It’s All In The Timing
- Stress And Emotions – Practical Tips For Getting Them Under Control
- Assisted Conception ( IUI, IVF, ICSI)
- Weight And Fertility Issues For Men And Women
- Plan Of Action!